DR JART+ Shake & Shot Rubber - Firming mask
Dr Jart+'s Firming Mask improves skin elasticity and firmness. Contains Vitamin A (retinol) and OxyForce Cellular Active to help boost collagen synthesis and enhance elasticity.
The innovative rubbery modeling mask penetrates skin texture more deeply than a sheet mask to deliver high-potency active ingredients. Each fresh-made mask penetrates skin surface to quickly and effectively deliver the benefits your skin needs most.
+Vitamin A (retinol): Helps firm skin for a powerful anti-aging effect.
+OxyForce™ Cellular Active (Perfluorodecalin): Helps support natural collagen synthesis, improves skin firmness, and enhances radiance.
STEP 01 Super Booster:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
STEP 02 Firming Liquid Ampoule:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Ceramide NP(Ceramide 3), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Perfluorodecalin, Cyanocobalamin, Sucrose Palmitate, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to use
Ensure you are applying this to cleansed skin.
- Open and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Combine both Step 1 Super Booster and Step 2 Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
- Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed.
- Using the spatula, apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
- Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
- Product must be applied within 2-3 minutes after mixing.